Our Company: Mayfair Lumber is a Canadian wholesaler of lumber products including lumber, pallets, survey…
9516 44 St SE, Calgary, AB T2C 2N4
Day Shift – 7:00am to 3:15pm – Monday to Friday
Afternoon Shift 3:30 pm to Midnight – Monday to Friday
Quarterly $500.00 bonus after 3 months
Mayfair Lumber is a Canadian wholesaler of lumber products including lumber, pallets, survey stakes and custom cutting.
-Assembles wood and wood products and stacks them for temporary storage.
-Operates industrial equipment required for manufacturing & assembly.
-Uses pallet binding machine to stack pallet orders.
-Identifies common wood species. ie: Spruce, Pine & Fir
-Perform quality checks on materials before and after final assembly.
-Looks out for possible problems in equipment and materials. Voice concerns to duty supervisor to avoid larger issues.
– Ability to use work methods and techniques that ensure the product meets quality standards.
-Ability to use work methods that avoid waste.
- Mon to Friday. Closed Statutory Holidays
- Quarterly Bonus – based on attendance, safety and your contribution
Production Background & Behaviors:
- Experience: Construction or Building material supplies is an asset but not required, we are willing to train the right candidates
- Physical: Ability to stand for 8 hours on a given work site
- Heavy Lifting: Ability to lift up to 25 lbs / 11.4 kgs continuously and bent, twist, squat and reach throughout the work shift
- Willingness: Must have the drive to learn and drive to meet standards set.
- Teamwork: Work as part of a 2 or 3 person team or on an individual task. Values the uniqueness of others.
- Excellence: Excellent work ethic and attendance.
- Safety: Approach tasks with safety top of mind. Understand the “why” behind safety in the workplace.
A bit about us: Mayfair Lumber Sales Ltd, is an independently owned, Alberta-based company. With 46-years experience in lumber wholesale & pallet & secondary wood remanufacturing. Operating in 21,000 sq feet facility, capable of producing 3000 pallets per shift, situated on 10 acres of distribution. We are expanding constantly and always striving to increase productivity and safety while nurturing long-term employees.
9516 44TH Street S.E. Calgary, AB
Lumber wholesale & remanufacturing